Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

SHOCKING Police Brutality: Police Mistake Innocent Man




Cops mistake an Asian man for a African American man

The Murfreesboro Police claim they mistook Sushak for a man they were after during a car chase. The chase ended when the driver, who is 28 and from Laos in Southeast Asia, stopped his car and ran into a home near where Sushak lived.

"I came out my door and ... I walked over, and four or five of them showed up and pulled their guns on me," Sushak said. "They had me get on the ground and said to do it right now, and if I didn't they would shoot me. They told me to get down and put my hands on my head, and I did."

They then began to kick him in the head and all over the body. After he was handcuffed and put into the police car, another group of officers turned up and told the other cops he wasn't the suspect they were looking for.

Sushak was treated at a local emergency room for injuries sustained during the incident.

We hope that Sushak receives justice for this outrage committed against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Thoughts?