Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The real (BLACK ON BLACK CRIME) Police Brutality



Last Nov. I was standing on the bus stop on the 7700 block of South shore Drive on the south eastside of Chicago, with my younger brother when an unmarked police suv pulled up while my back was turned hopped out an pushed me to a gate to search me and my brother. When they found out we didnt have anything i asked why was i being frisked and handled very violently he replied "Because you are a NIGGA with DREADS". He then kept me and my brother detained to further harrass me and called me names until he was satisfied or so i thought... As i was walking away after he made me find another bus stop to wait on cause i told him i was aware of my rights and he was violating them, he then chased me down grabbed me by my neck threw my head into a black metal bar gate picked me up and started puching me in my face then put the hand cuffs on me and began punching me agin until he threw me in the car. While on the way to the station he began taunting me calling me a smart NIGGA.. "Who are u Malcolm X u going stand up for your rights"? My charge was resisting arrest now almost a year later the same officer, officer ALDO BROWN from the 5th District is at it again but this time its my lilttle brother who was at work when this happened u be the judge dose this look like resisting arrest to u???? I NEED EVERY BLACK MALE AND FEMALE TO STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS POLICE BRUTALITY IS WRONG!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Officer Brown is from a family of City workers who think they are above the law. He is going to jail. His big head cost him a career. If the job was taking such a toll on him he should have quit instead he was terrorizing the citizens in Terror Town. Officer Brown grew corrupt increasingly. He cried because he got caught and now he's going to Federal Prison. He has done a lot of dirt whilehe was a Police Officer. The guy has a dregree in Criminal justice. He knew better but he thought he was smart. He comes from a family of liars and deceitful people. When he went back to try to retrieve the video lets you know he knew he messed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Officer Brown is playing the race card. I guess he has no other angle to play. He claimed that he was in fear of his life and that he was very very scared of being shot. By who fool? You didn't know that boy had a gun until AFTER you whooped his @ss. You lied and said the boy was resisting arrest. You lied and said the boy was trying to incite a riot. Who in the hell is going to tell other people to jump on a police officer with a gun. This police officer and his partner was bad news. Even the police officers that he worked with did not support him. They left him out to dry as they should have. Officer Brown said he was in the military. Well he didn't learn much. Most Veterans have better self control and discipline. Who goes back to confiscate a video if they are not in the wrong. This Officer was fired for misconduct that was on video. That's where they messed up. The video did him in. Then his family parades into court with him...and they should support him...but then you sister says that you are part of the solutions but not the problem. How many times did she ride in the squad car with you to assist in arrest? People need to start tell their family when they are wrong. So now this fool was humiliated, is all over the internet for the rest of his life, lost his job, and now he is going to prison. Well the good news is he'll have a job when he gets out. He can start cutting hair at his barbershop on 79th street over east right across from that closed up Sears. He can learn how to cut hair in prison

    ReplyDelete

What's Your Thoughts?