Pages

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Caught on Tape St. Louis Police Planting Guns On Innocent Blacks


Two white st Louis city police officers have been harassing a black teen, claiming they want him to give up a name of anyone they can "plant a gun on" or else they'll arrest him.

When asked where the gun was, he said they had one The officers told him "I have a fully-loaded 38." Officers were unaware that the teen was filming the ride on his cell phone.

"Your nine years are going to seem like four times more. I know y'all said you need a gun and a body, got to have a body with it," said NAME. "I don't need no gun case. You know I'll get you somebody."

"If you don't give me anything in the next 24-hours then I'll write this case up as you ran from me but you got away. But I know who you are and you had this gun."

While in the cruiser, Robinson pleaded with officers to give him a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Your Thoughts?